This bacon, veg, egg and fried cauliflower rice is sooooooo leanmazing. It is definitely one of the leanest and best breakfasts I have ever had! It is recipes like this that make the #90dayleanplan so enjoyable. Give this a go this long weekend and I promise, if you start your day with this meal, you will be off to a leanmazing start!
· 5 SLICES OF BACON AND CUTINTO SMALL PIECES
· 1 BAG OF FROZEN CAULIFLOWER RICE
· 1 SMALL ONION (DICED)
· BROCOLLI CUT INTO SMALL BITES
· 1 RED PEPPER (DICED)
· 1 BUNCH OF ASPARAGUS (DICED)
· 2 EGGS (CAN ADD MORE IF COOKING FOR LEAN GUESTS)
· TEASPOON OF OLIVE OIL
· SALT AND PEPPER
1. Add bacon pieces to skillet on medium heat. Cook until bacon is crisp and brown (or until liking).
2. Once bacon is cooked, remove to separate bowl. Save bacon fat in another small bowl.
3. Add diced onions into same pan bacon was in. Sitr occasionally, for about 1 minute, then add red pepper. Stir occasionally for 1 more minute.
4. Add a splash of the bacon fat. Add asparagus and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, do the lean remix, and then cover skillet for 1-2minutes to soften veg.
5. In a separate pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, frozen cauliflower rice and cook according to instructions.
6. Uncover skillet, give everything a good mix, and then add cooked cauliflower rice. Cook and stir for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Lower heat and create 2 grooves for eggs. Add one egg into each groove. Cover skillet and cook eggs to liking (I cooked for about 2 minutes).
8. Remove pan, plate and get excited, because you are about to eat a leanmazing meal!!