SUPER BOWL 2018:
3 OF MY FAVOURITE LEANCIPES TO KEEP THIS SUPER BOWL TASTY AND LEAN!!!
Whooopsieeeee! The Super Bowl is here and we all want to enjoy the game guilt free!! Try these super tasty and extra lean, healthy and nutritious snacks to fuel you and your lean buddies all game long!! No matter the result, your taste buds will be smiling!!!
SRIRACHA BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS
· 1 whole cauliflower (broken into bite size chunks)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· pinch of salt
· hot sauce 2-3 tablespoons (can add more for extra spice)
· 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
· 1 tablespoon butter, metled
· Squirt of lemon juice (to taste)
· Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
· Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
· In the mean time, combine hot sauce, sriracha to taste, butter and lemon in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
· 3 avocados
· 1 lime, juiced
· ½ cup diced onion
· 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
· 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
· 1 teaspoon minced garlic
· dash of cayenne pepper (to taste)
· pinch of salt
· In a medium bowl, mash together the leangredients (avocados, lime juice, and salt). Then lean-remix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic, and a dash of cayenne. Serve the leanness and enjoy the game!!!
3 LEANGREDIENT HOMEMADE BUFFALO WINGS
· 1 pack of fresh chicken wings (4-5lbs/ trimmed)
· 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
· 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
· Trim chicken wings (split into halves by cutting at joint). Places the pieces onto a baking tray covered in foil. sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until golden and crisp (you can go longer if you like your lean wings extra crispy!)
· In the lean time, melt some butter and add the cup of Buffalo Franks Hot Sauce. Simmer over low heat while the wings are in the oven.
· Remove wings from the oven and dump into the sauce, toss until coated with the lean mix. Put the coated wings back on the baking tray and in the in the oven for another 30 minutes (or until cooked through)
· Serve with lots of celery sticks and some hot sauce on the side for some extra leanness and spiciness!!
Enjoy the Super (lean) Bowl Squadies!!!