Happy Tuesday Squadies!
I am back today with another leanlicous cauliflower recipe! Cauliflower is a GREAT carb substitute and can be used in so many different ways. I have done a ton of recipes in the past, such as roasted cauliflower pizza or Asian BBQ cauliflower rice and I KNOW how much you guys LOVE these recipes!
Todays recipe is a leanlicous, sweet and spicy cauliflower recipe! Made 2 ways, you can use this recipe to meal prep, creating variety throughout the week! The same old flavours can get boring when you are eating the same thing all week, adding variety can keep things exciting! Not only will you get variety, but with only 6 ingredients, you can have it made in no time!
Pair this recipe with some veg and LEAN protein for the perfect lean meal! One of my favourite ways to enjoy this cauliflower is with some asparagus and chicken! SO yummy! If you want to enjoy this cauliflower as a lean refuel or just want to have some carbs, you can serve it on a bed of brown rice or quinoa!
Heres how to make it:
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower with all other ingredients, mix until cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour cauliflower on lined baking sheet, make sure baking sheet is not over crowded.
- bake for 30 mins or until cauliflower is fully cooked.