Low Cal Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe!
Hey Squadies, if you’re struggling to find a low-cal snack that tastes delicious, TRY THIS!
My spicy low calorie Asian cucumber salad is quick and easy to make and most of all tastes delicious! All of my recipes are created to make your weight loss journey and transformation enjoyable, rewarding, and most importantly sustainable.
Click the link below to watch the full recipe: Tiktok Recipe
If you are trying to find more balance with your nutrition then this is a great recipe to mix in. The key isn’t to eat less but actually to focus on eating MORE foods that are actually nutrient-dense but low in calories.
Cucumbers are also packed with vitamins and minerals which are vital to keeping your body functioning and feeling its best without having to consume a ton of calories!
This is also a SUPER EASY WAY to make some ENJOYABLE greens and make them a part of your daily nutrition. It tastes amazing and will make you feel LEANMAZING!
Lean Asian Sauce:
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Add chili powder to taste!
- Garnish, add sesame seeds and chili flakes
- Wash a larger cucumber then pat dry, and chop off both ends.
- Use a pair of chopsticks to hold the cucumber in place, with a knife slice halfway through, and then turn the cucumber to the other side and repeat the same step but slicing on a diagonal (Watch the recipe video to see how to slice your cucumber!)
- Place Cucumber on the side, and start preparing the Lean Sauce by mixing together the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and chili powder to taste in a bowl.
- Combined all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!!
Let me know what type of recipe you want to see next?! Snacks? Dinner? Meal prep? Comment below and let me know!