Keto Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
It's a brand new month and we are officially ONLY 6 weeks away from March Break *aka vacation time*. So to help motivate you to transform and feel you're best I wanted to give you a taste of the leanness and show you how just tasty AND healthy the food on your meal plan really can be when you sign up for your own 6 Week Lean Challenge or 90 Day Lean Plan!
Today I will be sharing with you a LEANSANELY tasty and easy to make sugar-free recipe! This dessert is keto and paleo friendly plus uses only a few ingredients! This keto reeses peanut butter cup recipe is sure to be your NEW go to healthy dessert option!
These sugar free peanut butter cups are SO simple to make! They can be prepared in as little as 10 minutes! This recipe is also NO-BAKE! After they are prepped, pop them in the freezer for 30 - 45 minutes and Ta-da! You have yourself a no bake, sugar free, chocolaty dessert!
Did someone say SUGAR FREE?!
How are these tasty reeses peanut butter cups SUGAR-FREE? The secret ingredient here is Walden Farms Maple Syrup! This syrup contains 0 calories yet tastes just like regular maple syrup! Using Walden’s maple syrup opposed to any other type of sweeteners, such as honey, regular maple syrup or agave will give you that sweetness you need without all the calories and sugar! Of course there are other sugar free sweeteners available, but I prefer walden’s syrup for its taste and texture. If you do not have walden farms maple syrup, you can purchase it through amazon HERE. If you would like to replace it all together, you can use regular maple syrup, honey or agave, but keep in mind, if you do this your reeses cups will no longer be sugar-free!
This Keto reeses peanut butter cup recipe is SUPER versatile. With just the switch of one ingredient, you can change up the flavours! When it comes to the nut butters, you can choose any nut butter of your choice! If you want your keto dessert to taste more like the original reese peanut butter cups, then go with some all natural peanut butter. If you are an almond butter guy like me and CAN’T get enough almond butter, then do what I did and use well, ALMOND BUTTER!
What makes this recipe super chocolaty and smooth is 2 main ingredients: Cocoa powder and coconut oil. Cocoa powder is naturally sugar free and coconut oil is naturally very smooth and creamy. Combining these 2 ingredients will give you a smooth, chocolaty and of course LEAN cocoa keto dessert!
- - 3/4 cup Almonds, raw
- - 1/4 cup Rolled oats
- - 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter ( or any nut butter of your choice)
- - 1 1/2 tbsp Walden Farms Sugar free Maple Syrup
- - 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, warmed & melted
- - 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- - 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- - 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- - pinch of fine grain sea salt to taste
For zero sugar chocolate:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Walden Farms Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinch of fine grain sea salt, to taste
- Add almonds and rolled oats into a food processor. Blend until flour forms
- Add almond and rolled oat mix into a large bowl. Add peanut butter, coconut oil, Walden Farms maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Lean remix it up until fully combined.
- Using lined muffin trays or silicone muffin cups, put about 1 tbsp of the mix into each cup, pressing it down until flat. Set aside.
- Whisk together coconut oil, syrup, cocoa powder and salt until fully combined
- Drizzle chocolate on top of each muffin cup.
- Place in the freezer for 30 - 45 minutes to set.
- Serve fresh out of the freezer!