HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE ALL DAY BREAKFAST BURGER!
Are you ready to LEVEL UP your all day breakfast burger?! This recipe (and secret food hack) will help you take your breakfast burger to a place very few breakfast burgers have ever gone before. It is so mouthwatering and easy to make you're going to love it!
This truly is the ultimate breakfast burger recipe and using this secret food hack (make sure you watch video to see), you will not only save time when your all day breakfast burger, but you also take your flavours to the next level!
And guess what? To make things even better, this breakfast burger recipe is easy, and only takes 10 minutes to make! Likewise, this breakfast burger is actually healthy because it’s packed full of protein and healthy fats. It will help keep you fresh and energized all day long.
Oh, and did I mention that this isn’t just your standard all day breakfast burger? No, no, no. Far from it. Instead, I am showing you a food hack that actually saves us time, and increases taste and flavours. We are going to cook our egg in the centre of our burger!!!!
So prepare to have your mind blown!!!!! All day breakfast burgers will never be the same!!
I have outlined the ingredients and instructions below to make this all day breakfast burger. You can also watch on YouTube to cook along with me and MAKE SURE you TAG ME @LEANSQUAD on instagram when you make this so I can repost!!
Finally, it’s NOT TOO LATE to start your own LEAN CHALLENGE. If you want to eat recipes like this all day breakfast burger, but actually have them tailored to YOU and YOUR goals then don’t wait another day and sign up. I promise, it will change the way you see healthy food and exercise for the rest of your life!!
LEAN-GREDIENTS (ingredients make 1 burger *a standard 1lb of ground turkey will make 4 burgers so make sure you adjust other ingredients accordingly):
- 1/4 lb. ground turkey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 hamburger bun (whole wheat), split and toasted
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons avocado
*You can adjust the all day breakfast burger toppings to suit your taste buds! Other healthy toppings I love include mushrooms, grilled onions, and some lettuce leaves!* Let me know what burger toppings you love most on this all day breakfast burger!
LEAN-STRUCTIONS (Instructions on how to make this burger):
1. Form extra lean ground turkey into a burger patty and then place flat on surface.
2. Grab a cup or class, and press firmly down in centre of turkey burger patty. Twist as you press down. Once you have created a clear middle, take ground turkey from centre and set aside (you can use it to make more breakfast burgers).
3. Put 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in pan and place circle turkey burger on pan. Cook on medium to high heat for 3-5 minutes and then flip.
4. While turkey is cooking in a separate pan cook your bacon on medium to high heat for 3-5 minutes and then set aside.
5. After you’ve flipped turkey burger and it’s nearly cooked through, crack an egg and carefully place in centre of burger.
6. Cover pan for 2-3 minutes.
7. Once turkey & egg is cooked to liking, place 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top and cover again for one minute.
8. While cheese is melting, heat whole wheat bun in toaster.
9. Remove lid from pan, place turkey pattie on bun, add sriracha and avocado to top bun and boom you just created the best breakfast burger EVER!