3 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Lean Journey
Hey Squadies!! Looking to kick off the summer feeling your best? I have you covered! Here are 3 LEANMAZING summer recipes to help you fuel your body with tasty leanness all summer long. Below are the full recipes with instructions if you want to try them out for yourself!!! These recipes are super flavourful, lean, and perfect to kick start your lean journey with! But before we get to these tasty recipes, I have a BRAND NEW LEAN CHALLENGE starting on Monday! It is only $39.99 and you will not only get Lean-credible workouts, but you will also get 10 most tasty recipes just like these!
HOW IT WORKS:
- You will get 5 new 30-minute BODYWEIGHT workouts per week and 2 x 15 min optional stretch and recovery sessions per week (workouts are on-demand, so you can do them on your own time)
- you will get emailed your new private session daily, first thing in the morning so you can do the workouts on your own time, with me
- it is beginner or workout pro-friendly! I do variations throughout every workout!
- it will transform the way you feel and look!! So don’t miss out!!
- I am there alongside you every single step of the way!
Start your transformation today!
CHEESY SWEET POTATO NACHOSThis low-carb nacho hack is perfect for your post-workout meal! It’s super filling and will satisfy all your nacho cravings!! LEANGREDIENTS
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced like chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 packet fajita mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F
- Peel then cut the sweet potatoes like chips
- Throw sweet potato chips in a bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Place the chips on a baking sheet and cook for 10 min, then flippie and repeat for another 10 min.
- While the chips are baking, in a pan heat some olive oil, the minced garlic, and onion until translucent
- Add the ground chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until no longer pink, then add the fajita mix
- After the chips have baked, cover them with shredded cheese and put back in the oven at 350°F for roughly 7-10 min or until melted to liking!
- Once chips are done, top with your chicken, tomatoes, and avocado and serve!
CRISPY SMASHED BRUSSEL SPROUTSThis is the perfect side dish for any meal. They are so easy, yummy, and an amazing way to get your veggies in! LEANGREDIENTS
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- set oven to 425°F
- trim the Brussel sprouts and add to a salted pot of boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain the Brussel sprouts and then immediately add to a bowl with ice water.
- Let them cool for 1 minute then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- add onto a baking tray with olive oil, salt & pepper, and chili flakes.
- mushieee each individual brussel sprout and then place in the oven for 12-15 min.
- top with parmesan and place back in the oven for a final 5-10 minutes. Broil for 8-10 minutes if you want them extra crispy!
LEAN PROTEIN CHOCOLATE MUG CAKEThis super quick, guilt free, chocolate-filled dessert is sure to hit the spot while keeping you on LEAN TRAIN!! 🚂💪🏻 LEANGREDIENTS
- ½ Banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 ½ Blended Oats
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp protein powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mash the banana and add to the mug
- Blend oats until its a uniform powder
- Add oats to the mug along with the rest of the ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until everything is incorporated
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and microwave for 2 minutes