The best way to start your day is with some high intensity interval training and a nice, tasty lean refuel. That’s why I figured it was only right I share one of my favourite breakfast lean-cipes. This baked egg in avocado is super easy, quick and fuels your body for a energized and leanmazing morning!
1. 2 ripe avocados
2. 4 fresh eggs
3. 4 slices turkey bacon
4. A handful of broccoli
5. 1/8 teaspoon pepper
6. 1 tablespoon chopped chilli peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
3. Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Try to make sure the avocado won’t tip over. If they are super wobbly, cut the bottom and flatten so it will be nice and sturdy when baking.
4. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Keeping the yolk’s in tact. Carefully scoop out 1 yolk into each avocado half. Then scoop in the egg whites to fill up the rest of the shell.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
6. Cook your turkey bacon and broccoli to your liking.
7. Remove from eggs and avocado from oven, then season with pepper, chillis, and throw on broccoli and turkey bacon.
8. Enjoy the leanest and best morning ever!!!